Friday, June 17, 2011

Banana cookie cakes

Hi Anna!

Nothing like the wonderful smell of baked goods on a rainy day! mm mmmm..

The cookies turned out to be more of a cake texture because I added one too many bananas. Regardless of that they were definitely yum (especially straight from the oven!) and I thought I'd blog straight away while half of  the batch is digesting in my tummy. Argh! I have to cut down on sugary goodness.
Ingredients
Before the oven
Big empty bowl
Like mini cakes but cookie sized!
Half the batch that is left :(

The Body Shop is having an awesome sale and this body butter was only £6!!!

How cheap is that? Back home it's almost $30 a tub. The cherry, almond, brazil nut and papaya were on sale too but sadly not the mango or strawberry one. That's OK because I really like the smell of this one and I've never tried it before.

We need to start planning some flights Anna! Where are we going after La Tomatina? Shall we spend more time in Spain or in France? Not long now 70 days! These images from Google terrify rather than anticipate me for the big event.


This also came up in my search. 1 down, 9 more to go! I'd only like to join in for Holi Festival in India and Boryeong Mud Festival in South Korea and the rest I'd watch. Not sure about people dressed in Elvis- like costumes jumping over babies or stones hurled at people to knock them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment