Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ho Chi Minh

Hey Chia!

I had written a whole post, but it disappeared.

Ho Chi Minh is awesome! Omg the food is awesome! And the shopping! Holy moly! Like it's really good. I've gotten some skincare products which are cheaper by more than half the Australian price, I've gotten a sweet like dress and some hair accessories! I don't have any photos of them on my iPhone, but I'll post on Facebook.




Besides shopping, we have gone for a massage and watched Kung Fu Panda 2! Its a really good movie! And I wish I saw this movie when I was younger as it deals with adoption issues in a cute way!

Afterwards, we went to eat ban mi and the group spilt up. Amy, Suey, Jason and I went to the hotel to use the toilet, while the others ordered our ban mi and were to meet us there. Unfortunately, we got a little lost, but it was fun being able to explore and find out where we were. The other group ended up beating us back to the hotel.

We then had a huge night out. Thien got us entry at an exclusive club and booked us a booth. It was sooo good! The music was the stuff that we listen to on the radio, and the drinks were cheap! He also paid a bouncer to look after us!!

Anyways, this is a bit rushed, but we are leaving soon to eat breakfast!

Post to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment