Thursday, June 23, 2011

Short update

Hi Anna!

Wow! Lucky you off soon on Friday! I miss Vietnam and I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did. The food is AMAZING and CHEAP!!! Every meal was exceptional from pho and fresh spring rolls from street vendors to  western meals in restaurants. I didn't find anything in particular to buy, except for those beautiful woven bags (like the one I got for you!)  made by the Hill Tribes. I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back to compare notes. I would love to go back one day  to the Mekong Delta and Sapa, both which I didn't get the chance to do. Oh and also a revisit to Halong Bay. Jumping from the junk into the water with other tourists  was a highlight for me!

Tomorrow will be a record for me as it will be 4 consecutive working days. On Friday night I'm going to attend a social consisting of drinks and dancing in Soho that is arranged by the networking site that I've signed up with. I'm going solo but I think I will have a good time since drinks and dancing are involved. If I can do speed friends and have fun, then this will be cinch and I can always lose myself amongst the crowd and escape if the need arises! I have also arranged to meet up with a couple of girls from the site on the weekend. Hopefully there are some friends to be made! I am looking forward to the weekend already and some photos to blog up.

Happy packing Anna!


No comments:

Post a Comment