Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Work it!

Fantastic news! I had work today with a reception class of 24 little 5 year olds. Adorable and energetic ones they are and my head is still ringing with their voices. I don't have a lot of experience with this age group but I think I succeeded.

I hope I can take it as a compliment that they want me back this Friday. I will be there filling in for a year one class and hope I am better prepared. This is fantastic news as it is a 5 minute walk away as oppose to an hour plus.

Additionally tomorrow I will be filling in for a year 3 class a few tube stops away. Shouldn't take more than half an hour to get there. At this rate, maybe I can afford to go traveling in the summer holidays.... but for now I have to shake of this cough. I have the whole place to myself until Thursday. One of them is off to Paris! Lucky her I can't believe it is only a 2 hour train ride away!!!! And the other is in Portugal!! I can't wait until it's MY TURN!

I know a lot of you are wondering too about some news. So let me tell you that you don't have to walk on eggshells about it, I am surprised myself and accepting that Perth is too small and leaving it at that.

To end it on a positive note, here is something cute a girl drew for me! I didn't realise how much children love to draw and give away to teachers. She reminded me EXACTLY of Dakota Fanning (?) in Matilda right down to personality and looks and she even remembered how to write my last name even though I told them to call me Miss O. Hilarious!


YAY over 2000 hits Anna and 80 more days!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment