Sunday, August 14, 2011

Honey I'm home

Hi Anna

What a trip! There will definitely be plenty of photos to come in the next few days. I just got back home about a couple of hours ago and the first thing I did was eat some greens, chuck 2 weeks worth of clothes in the wash and hop online. Was on the Contiki bus from Amsterdam through Belgium through France onto a ferry and back to London. Pretty much spent the whole day on the coach and I think my leg muscles are wasting away.

Apart from that, I wanted to let you know that all is well here and that I will get right to checking everything for our flights, accomo etc first thing tomorrow morning! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! It's almost ridiculous that I only got back from a trip but I am really looking forward to seeing you :)

Goodnight!! Pictures tomorrow yayyyy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment