Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas lights

Hi Anna

YUM! What a great birthday idea! Did you all enjoy eating your yummy creations? Did you get to keep the recipes as well? They all look scrumptious and I love how it's presented. Very neat and fancy!

Today we took the kids for an excursion to St Paul's Cathedral. I am exhausted and never would've thought I'd be one of those people falling asleep on the bus on the way home, but I almost did!

I had 5 children to look after and luckily we all survived! Can you imagine shuffling your 5 lot of children along with the other 25 and getting them from the underground tube, buses and crossing roads to get there? Nobody was left behind/ crushed by the doors/  fallen down the escalators or any scary scenarios! Phew! It was a lot of fun and I really liked it. They were superbly and surprisingly well behaved.

I got to check out the inside of the cathedral so that was a bonus for me! Next week we will be visiting the largest Hindu temple in Europe! I am really excited to get out and about and see new places :)

Anyway, from now on these are the beautiful lights that I see on my walk home. Pretty cool huh? I'm going to try and bring the Christmas to you since you can't be here! If I could, I'd also send some snow if it snows!


No comments:

Post a Comment