Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Hey Chia!!
Your photos look amazing! Prague looks so magical at Christmas! I love the Christmas Markets and that gingerbread rocking horse! Awww!

You said that it is not going to snow on Christmas? Has the snow that you have seen, stayed around though? Or has it melted away?

How was your lunch which you had booked based on the reviews on TripAdvisor?

You were correct! I did read your post on Christmas Eve! I spent the morning compiling Christmas pop songs for tomorrow, I also did chores that I didn't want to do during the festivities, and I just did general house stuff while I waited for night to fall.

Tonight Kev came over and we prepared the turkey, which I will get into the oven tomorrow at 6am, so that it is ready to eat by lunch time!

Here are some quick snaps of preparing the turkey:


The ingredients

Kev chopping some garlic. That's some NICE chopping Kev.

Getting the butter underneath the turkey skin. It was pretty messy.

Messy turkey... but hey, fingers crossed its mega juicy!

Hope you have a very merry Christmas with HW! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment