Saturday, December 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ANNA!!!
 I LOVE HOW YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE AND MAKE ME SMILE :D

Remember this night?
I figured by the time I wake up, you would be well and truly into your birthday so I thought I'd scrap the text and do you a birthday blog :)

I hope our fun times will never end regardless of where we are in the world :)
And guess what? It's Ching's birthday too!!!! So happy birthday to both of you :) Two special friends sharing the same birthday :D

PS. IT SNOWED HEAVIER WHILE I WAS DOING MATHS!! DASHED OUTSIDE AND TWIRLED AROUND! (Only when the children were back in class with the other teacher of course! And there I was a minute ago telling the children to calm down hehehe...!) But the snow was really tiny and melted the instant it touched the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment