Monday, December 12, 2011

Surprise from UK day 1

Hey Chia!

So as suggested, I opened the package that you sent me!

I had no idea what to expect, and I was so excited! Like I was so intrigued and curious...

However, when I opened the package, I found another wrapped up package with your card.





This made me feel soooooo special! Ooooh! A game!!! Further surprises?!? So as the envelope instructed, I went for the card first to read what it had to say.

And the card!!!! I absolutely loved the card!!! 2 giraffes!





Awww! Seeing your handwriting made me wish I was there to give you a hug! It made me think about you in your room making this for me... Thank you sooooo much!

So the rules are, I am to open each individual present when I feel like it, and to try and guess what they are before opening it.

I then opened the big white package to see what was in store for me.





5 surprises!!! I've decided to open them one each day leading up to my birthday on Saturday!!! I am so looking forward to tomorrow!!!!

Thanks you so much Chia!!! *Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment