Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Unwrapping #4 and 5

Hi Chia!

How is Germany?? I hope it's snowing! I can't wait to hear from you, and all of the interesting things you will see and experience!

So I thought I'd do a quick post on unwrapping #4 and 5.


Unwrapping #4


OOOH! I love headbands! And I was super excited about the one you got me... I decided to google "Chanel 1950 headband" to see what came up, and this is what I found:


It was quite lush and exuberant! It reminded me a bit of a swan. Even though it looked so elegant, I think I didn't like how it covered most of her head. So I opened my gift to see what I got, secretly hoping it was nothing like that!

And this is what I found. Which headband is cooler aye?


I definitely think the headband you got me was so much better! I can't wait to wear it out! I was thinking about wearing it out on Friday, but it wasn't really suitable for work. =(



Unwrapping # 5


This present I have been so excited for since I first opened your package! I was itching so bad to open this first, but I thought I'd save the big one for my actual birthday!



I remember talking to you about our journals, and how they are like time machines, that take you back to moments of your past, and as you read them, you can see yourself clearly. I really do see my journals like a pensieve.


It's sooooo beautiful Chia! I opened it up and flicked through the pages, feeling the texture, and I knew that it would be awesome for all my ramblings! Thank you soooo much! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment