Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ANNA!!!

Wheeeeee! I can't believe 2012 is here!

HW and I just arrived back from Munich a few hours ago. We were without the net for a week while in Vienna and  Munich and now catching up on lost time.

I think 2011 was a fantastic year for me. I think I will have to flip through my diary to pull out some highlights accompanied with some pics too. I think each year gets better for me. I know that one of my 2011 resolutions was to travel more and I am pleased that the year was filled with plenty of that.

This year what are my resolutions? Well HW and I have pondered over this many times. She has none- she  doesn't believe in them. I on the other hand have too many so off the top of my head:

1.Get fit and join the gym and classes
2. Keep in touch with my aunty, grandma and family more often
3. Send snail mail frequently
4. Draw and paint more, take up an art class
5. Read more
6. Try anything unfamiliar or new

There's actually a few more personal ones including men and love. Maybe I will share these with the world wide web after I've thought about it a bit more. Haha!

Do you have any NY resolutions? What did you do for NYE?

Our NYE was spent in Munich and it did not start off with a bang, but we definitely heard lots of bangs and fireworks outside our window during the lead up. After spending the day before in the snow walking to Neuschwanstein Castle, HW was not feeling the best. It was also too cold to go out and believe it or not, I was rather content to spend the whole day in. We enjoyed watching CNN and Mr Bean re runs and asking each other stupid/odd questions like: Would you rather be missing a leg or an arm? Would you marry a man for his money? What is your preferred birth and gender order of our future children? And engaging in in depth conversations that followed up. I think the whole situation would've been perfect for a sitcom. Just typing it up is making me dissolve in fits of laughter. I slept from about 11pm right through the next morning, and only waking up briefly at midnight and dozing off again. But yes that was our NYE for you!

For now it is bed time. Tomorrow is a bank holiday and the day will be spent doing laundry and putting up photos on FB. Tuesday is back to work again! Sure comes around quick!

PS Your Christmas feast looked scrumptious! I want some Otto!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment