Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day trip from Florence to Pisa

Hey Anna!!

Yayy! Your 'magic' lamp arrived! I'm glad you like it. I wish I could've brought the whole store back!Just one doesn't have the same effect. To open it you have to pull out the top bit really hard.

I want to see more photos of you! I do hope you blog about the truffle festival with lots of photos. Of course you look gorgeous normally, but I haven't seen any photos of you dressed up and you look super gorgeous when you do!!!! I'm Anna-photo deprived.. that reminds me... it's business.. it's businesss timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!ooo I'm feeling good.. I'm feeling good tonight! ( I think we should do a dancing clip to this song and add it to our Ibiza video collection)

Anyway just a short post to let you know that we are alive and going! We've been busy travelling after Porto to Lisbon to Rome and now in Florence and I haven't had the chance to type out our adventures!

I can't believe it's only three more days and then I'll be back in London. I have to say that Rome second time around didn't impress me too much but I got to see some pretty cool things in Vatican City like the crypts and Sistine Chapel. Plus looking into the Vatican secret archive to see Gallileo's and Michelangelo's handwriting in letters that they've written and signed. I definitely love Florence more than Rome. It's a lot cleaner, relaxed and pleasant to stroll through.

Tonight I will leave you with badly and hilariously taken shots by dad. I took loads of photos for mum and dad and initially didn't bother too much about myself because I was there this time last year but then thought heck- why not just a few more! Haha! There are some wet-your-pants-ones of them but they won't let me publicize them. Oh I am enjoying myself a lot more than I expected!!!!Little things and their strange ways. Like how they get confused between Pisa and pizza. Oh dear! I am going to miss them when they leave :( Like the feeling when friends part after a wonderful holiday :(

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Distressed....

Butt on the lady's head
Kicking it
I'll let you be the judge of dad's camera abilities. None of them turned out the way I had imagined.

Enjoy!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment