Tuesday, September 11, 2012

HK, work and Sauri and Saurus

Helllloooooo!

How are you today?! Today I'm feeling average, but I am slowly getting more and more excited about Hong Kong! I think I am more so excited about the time off rather than the destination, as I've been there a few times already. Nevertheless, there are still things that I am looking forward to; the food; the shops... Did I mention FOOD?!

It's funny when you think about it. Only last Saturday, we were chatting about getting fit and losing the winter flab, and now I'm thinking the complete opposite! I'm craving dumplings, beef brisket, noodles, 'rou bing', those sweet Asian breads, and all other yummy Chinese/Hong Kong dishes that you can't really get here.

Admittedly, I've made sure that I've kick started my metabolism. In the last 3 days, I've managed to run a little less than 14km. I've been squeezing in runs in sunlight as much as possible, running at sunset as soon as I get home and then finishing up when the first few stars appear.

This week I've got a few CPD seminars. Tonight I have one from 5.45pm to 7pm, so it's going to be a loooooong day. Then tomorrow and Thursday I have sessions at 7am!

What you up to this week?

I thought I'd sign off with this photo that I took on Saturday at Kings Park. Thank you for giving me Sauri and Saurus! I introduced them to Kev and he was a bit sad that I had to take them off him.





No comments:

Post a Comment