Saturday, October 13, 2012

Belated Post - Hair

Hi Chia!

It's been a while hasn't it?

I know that it has been a while since I've sat at my laptop at home to do something not so serious.

I think that's what's happened to me lately, I've become so serious about everything; from the way I approach work, to the precision in my movements in either vball or running.  As a result, I feel as if I am getting lost in circular thoughts of seriousness.

Anywho, to break out of that serious cycle, I am writing you a post. A belated post. My apologies.

This has been long over due.

How are you feeling about settling down in Perth now?

I am currently exploring the different kinds of hair cuts I may choose to follow through with next week.

I am nervous about cutting my hair, as it hasn't been touched since... well literally this time last year! I am tossing up between the idea of cutting it back to what I am used to - that being around shoulder length, with layers and a side fringe... or whether I should do something completely different.

The idea of doing something completely different excites and scares me all at the same time. What happens if the 'do' doesn't look great? What happens if it makes my face look more chubby than it already is? What happens if I have no idea on how to manage/style it?

I've had longish hair for a while now and though I love all the hair styling options available, if I am not styling it I am just pulling it back in a pony tail or into a bun; which is what I do most days of the week for work.

I am thinking of just rocking up to the hairdressers and saying that I just want a change and to let them make some recommendations.

I've got two weeks to figure out what I wanna do, let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment