Monday, February 4, 2013

Evening picnic and concert


Hello snorkeller!

Love the stingrayyyyy!!! Aren't they just majestic? I call them birds of the sea :) What time do you go snorkelling? You'll have to call me up next time! I'll dash up there in no time if the conditions are calm! I don't own snorkels... but I will soon!

Yesterday evening was spent having a picnic by Shelley foreshore with HW and enjoying the free Canning World Art Exchange concert.
Walking down Shelley foreshore with our picnic goodies
Rocking the coolest cat print dress ever! If there was a version with Pipito lookalike cats I would hunt it down!
Yum! HW's great with her baking! She made the most delicious pizza. Prawns, red onions, rocket.. It was gobbled up before I looked closer.
My Moroccan spiced lamb samosas. Got a bit carried away with the cinnamon :(
There was Spanish, Chinese and  Aboriginal dancing. UWA Choral Society on stage. All my other photos are rather shocking in quality. I really enjoyed the contemporary Chinese dancing. A sure sign I should sign up for these lessons soon!
What I wore. In love with maxi skirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment