Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bright things

Hi Anna :)

The last couple of weeks have been a  rollercoaster of emotions and it certainly didn't help that I wasn't 100% in health.

Luckily I was OK for Em's and my faux farewells. Speaking of which, I had a great time and it was a good turn out considering it was very last minute. I struggled through Saturday and I'm still feeling exhausted. I keep thinking I'm going far far away felt sad about being away from these wonderful people, but then I remember that I'm only 2 hours drive away!


My favourite photo of the night! I didn't even have to ask you lot to do a silly pose :p I'm sure you didn't need the support to stand up and you were just posing...
Since then I've been madly planning for my first week at school and also doing some furniture shopping for the move down. I've also resorted to some retail therapy. Spending before earning is never a good thing.  These bright things make me happy :)

This is my 20th or so tub of body butter. But the first time I've tried it in PEACH! It's limited edition but it reminds me of a cross between the grapefruit and satsuma.


It's hard to find such a pretty journal. Saving the first page for my new adventure!


I was in Target and couldn't say no to this knitted jumper. Would go very well with my leopard hat from Colorrun.
My neon green banana ear dazzlers!
Five more days!




No comments:

Post a Comment