Sunday, March 17, 2013

From Narrogin

Very early good morning to you Anna :)

It's currently 4am and I'm wide awake. Serves me right for going to bed at 8pm the last couple of days. I've just been so tired that I can't stay up late even on a Sarurday night. However it works out well because the Internet works well at this time in the morning. I'm sorry that I can't get photos uploaded on blogger. I'll put some on FB though.

I hope you had a great time in Bluff Knoll. It's unfortunate you couldn't climb it. The weather has changed too sudden for my liking. I was freezing the whole week. When I get back to Perth I'll have a great excuse to go shopping.

I have settled well into the house and school. Here's a list of things you might like to know.

1. My housemate is from Seychelles and we get along great. I didn't know Seychellois consume rice everyday. She has a rice cooker and I don't.
2.Millipedes are a problem here and in one night you can see about 10 crawling around the house.
3. I was too lazy to scoop up and dispose outside a millipede and earwig that I spotted one night so now they are somewhere in the room...
4. I love driving to and from work. No cars and I'm on 110kmph and I get to see all the sheep i want.
5. I've found out that the kids know kpop more than I do.
6. There are 3 pubs in Narrogin. None which I've been to yet.
7. The movers arrived without notice  on Thursday 9pm whilst I was in bed.
8. I'm currently wondering what is an acceptable time to unpack, assemble and move furniture.
9. In the meantime I've been sleeping on an air mattress.

I can't think of anything else. I'll do a bit more googling until the rooster next door calls.

Wishing you a safe journey back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment