Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The long weekend

Good morning Anna

And just like that the long weekend is over.

I thought I'd quickly type up a post with pictures to spruce it up a bit because I'm unable to load photos in Narrogin.

Feeling very happy along the foreshore. Thank you Alicia for taking the pic for me and coming along for the walk. I really needed the fresh air and endorphins. This is my favourite spot of the walk but usually there's always someone fishing or couples canoodling here and I don't get the chance to have a sit.

 It was great to see you!
Hazelnut & Fig tart @ Rockpool. Best date I've been on in a while :p
I also discovered a great little cafe called Kitchen Inn thanks to Ching. In my entire life I have never had Kuching/Sarawak food and now I'm hooked. I really wanted to go back to the place yesterday but sadly they weren't open on Mondays. There's just so many things in life you don't know what you're missing out on until you discover it :P

Anyway, it's nearly 8am. I did plan to leave the house at 7am. Oh dear! Fingers crossed that most people would've driven back to the city yesterday.

Have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment