Monday, June 17, 2013

Freeee!!

Hi Chia
So things have been a lot cruiser for me this week. I've been taking my time with things, slowing down life and really appreciating what I have - the gorgeous people who surround me, time and a healthier me. As I hear the loud click of the second hand of the clock above me, I relish in the feeling of not having to stress about wasting a second or minute that would normally be billed to a client. My days have been slowly unproductive and free. Deadlines are not mandatory and it just feels wonderful. Admittedly, I still have a niggling feeling in the back of my mind that tells me that I should get going with figuring things out. But I'm slowly hushing that nagging voice away. I'm telling it to give it a rest for the time being, as there will be plenty of times in the future when I'll be needing it; just not now.
Also, I'm allowing my mind to open up to the endless possibilities that lay before me. To start considering things that I've only been dreaming about in the past. These dreams are currently only half baked, and a little fragile in my mind, so I won't be describing them to you just yet. In time though, once the ideas become a real consideration, I'll let you know :)

The past few days have increased my overall well being. So much so, that I can see it in my face.


Kev took this photo of me this weekend. It really captures the the feeling I've lacked over the last few years - genuine happiness.
It's only the beginning.
I know that it is only going to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment