Friday, September 27, 2013

2 more sleeps!

Hi Chia!

Wow memories from Narrogin! Thanks for posting up the pic! :)

It has been a while since I've seen a baking post! So I was very happy to see your cake!

So, time is ticking and all of a sudden I only have two more sleep in Perth before I go. I am still in disbelief that we are going actually. Perhaps it is because we've been planning it for a while now, or perhaps it is because I have been unemployed for three months and every day is a holiday to me? I don't know. Whatever the reason is, I am a mixture of disbelief and anticipation.

I've been busy re-packing my bag. I've been sitting on my carpet floor looking at each item and thinking really hard as to whether I need to bring it. Questions such as, 'will I be using this?','how often will I be using this?' and 'will I regret not bringing this?'

I am currently at 13kg. I am trying to get lighter. I must say though, 13kg for a 6 month trip seems ok right? RIGHT?



I've also been catching up with friends for one last hurrah! Here's some lippy pics of a girly date at Jamie's Italian on Wednesday night!




There's a long story behind these photos, but ultimately, it seems that I don't have the most luscious lips of the group *cries*. No matter how hard I tried, my lips were just thin. Ahaha! The winner clearly goes to Els.

Besides catching up with people, Kev and I have been working on a blog for our travels. Don't worry! I'll post up on both blogs! The blog will be at kastepoutside.wordpress.com . We haven't posted anything yet, except for the welcome post... but soon.. soon we will be up and running!

Today, the plan is to go and have lunch with my parents for my mom's birthday. We will be eating at Sayer's sister! Then I need to drive to Curtin University to pick up a mobile phone case from Shaz. My parents will be coming along on the drive... hahaa oh noes.. long drive.

I then will continue packing and start cleaning up my room!

OH! Also! I forgot! I've started to make tiny films on my iphone with this cool app called Directr! It's really neat, and I like the idea of directing my tiny films! Check out my page here: http://directr.co/annasasson 

This will keep my toes in the whole 'film' and acting industry. I will try to keep my creativity up while travelling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment