Sunday, November 24, 2013

Buongiorno Rome

Hello Chia!

Sorry it's taken me so long to post on here. I've had very little internet access lately!

I thought that since I've just arrived in Rome that I could do a short post!

My time on the cruise has been a lot of fun. The food was delicious and plentiful, and the tours were a lot of fun. It was great to not have to think about anything. However, I missed the flexibility of independent travel, and I was soon sick of being full all the time!

Anywho. On the cruise we stopped in various ports in Turkey, and in Greece!

Here's a sneaky preview of Greece:

Me in Santorini

In Mykonos

Greece was wonderful, but the experience was so quick that I can't even remember being there.

I definitely think it's a place I would like to return to!

In the meantime, I am enjoying Italy, the Italians and wishing you were here with me! I can soooo imagine us tearing up the place just like in Spain!

Miss you heaps!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment